Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Long time no talk

Hi everyone -

Sorry for the extrememely long delay in posting. It has been craziness the past week and a half... training literally knocked me out. But, I am pleased to inform you, that I am now officially a server at PDK. Hooray! The name of the restaurant will remain PDK, however, because it just may kill me yet. I am working almost every day straight through Christmas (which I am a little sad about...) and then I finally get to go home for a holiday vacation on Dec. 27 or 28. And then I should be able to stay home for a week or so - which will be wonderful.

My friend Erin was here this past weekend and we had a really great time. She is so sweet. I'm so glad we got a chance to bond because we never really had the chance to when we were both at Evansville. She's still at Evansville - she's a junior there. But anyway - the play reading that we were both involved in went really really well. I think the playwright was really pleased and hopefully word of mouth will spread and he can someday get it produced somewhere.

Here's my new headshot - I finally got my headshot photographer to retouch it for me:

Let me know what you think. Or don't. If you don't like it, you can go ahead and keep that to yourself. (just kidding!)

Back to PDK. I am enjoying the people I am meeting there. They are really nice. And so many of them are also actors - which was to be expected in New York, but still. A lot of them are actually working actors, though, which is great. Once you have been at PDK for a little while, they become much more flexible with your schedule. So, I just gotta pay my dues.... right through Christmas.

I will hopefully be a little less crazy and can be in touch more... I hope the holidays are going well for everyone. Drink some egg nog for me...



XOXO
Krystal

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lovee! Southlake beat Colleyville today 33 to 7. Sean said Colleyville played well. I hope your first big night on the job went well! Everyone left late this afternoon and Dan B is doing a little better but has a long way to go with his recovery. Carrie has moved in for a bit to get things worked out with her situation...her attitude is good and she's moving on with her life. I can't wait to hear how your first solo night on the job went! I love you!

Love, Mom

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do love the headshot!

Love, Mom

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! It's very happy. Is your hair really that auburn toned? Looks lovely.
love, erin

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunningly Beautiful!!

DaD

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home