Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blah Blah Money

Hi all-

Today I am going to find a job. I dropped off my resume at a bunch of restaurants yesterday, and I had a fairly good response, but I wasn't trying my hardest. Today I will not be as lackadaisical. I am going to Del Frisco - I'm sure most of you have heard of the one in Dallas - but there's one here in New York too - and it is a very classy place. And they hire mostly female servers - so I've got that goin' for me. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, my new phone came in and I got my phonebook transferred over- so I didn't lose any numbers (which is something I was afraid of!) So that's a giant relief. And that means all of the ravenous calling that you make to my cell phone can ensue.

Today I have made the command decision that, aside from getting a job, I will also be buying an umbrella. I keep putting it off for some reason - and this is day three that I have gotten myself stuck in the rain. So... I put two & two together and decided today I will buy one. I am learning so much here in the big city.

Is everyone familiar with Katie Couric and her contest for a viewer to come up with her sign off from the news? Well - I need some help Katie Couric style. I need a sign-off for my blog. Ideas may be submitted via the comment section on this post or any post hereafter. I am counting on you, faithful readers, to pull through for me.

May the best sign-off win. Good luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lovee, I will have to think about the sign off for you...I can't wait to hear how it went with Del Frisco's...I hope you got the best umbrella ever! Love, Mom

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home