Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Address

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has taken me so long to give you an address, but I kept forgetting to talk to Scott about it. Anyway, I'm just going to receive mail through the apartment instead of buying a P.O. Box like I originally planned. So...my address is:

(I have removed my address for security reasons... but please feel free to e-mail me - krystaloconnor@gmail.com - and i'll forward it on to you!)**

So feel free to send me plenty of mail!

I hope everyone's Halloween was nice. I went and saw a play with my friend Jana. It was called The Little Dog Laughed starring Tom Everett Scott (you may remember him from film and T.V. - he's in That Thing You Do - he's the drummer, and he also stars in the T.V. show Saved on T.N.T.) .... Anyway - he got naked in the play - so that was awesome. And it was really funny. The woman who played the lead was really good as well. So it was a fun evening. And yes, I did watch a scary movie when I got home. If the Adam's Family Values is not the scariest movie I've ever seen then I don't know what is.

All my love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your new haircut; in fact, if I had had your address, which I am so glad to have now, would have sent a clipping that was in the paper last week saying the side bang like yours is what is hot now. Aunt Barbara called me yesterday, Halloween, telling me what a wonderful time they had with you. I know seeing them meant a lot to you. I won't say I told you so, but your grandmother was right about your headshots!!! One of the many pictures of you I love is the one with you and Eddie because it not only shows your beauty, but also your great smile. Love you, Mema

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home