Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday Night

I had a pretty great weekend. It was pretty relaxed - I didn't go out to any bars because I was trying to avoid alcohol as it tends to make me a bit puffy, and I have my headshots tomorrow. I am excited to get them done! It should be fun. I am spending the whole day with the photographer and the stylist I hired. For now, I'm paying to feel like a movie star. But hopefully these photos will help me change all that.

I went and saw two plays with my friend Jana this weekend. The first was "Shout! A Mod Musical" It was all about women in the 60's - and it was so much fun! I absolutely loved it. It was great to see with Jana because we are both pretty girly and it was just a girly fun show. Then today I saw a musical called "Mimi Le Duck" starring Eartha Kitt. It was ok. Eartha wasn't featured as much as she should have been... and the musical was pretty awful. But some of the songs were good.

The rest of the weekend was pretty relaxing. Watched some movies and hung out with Scott and Sammy, of course.

Hope everyone's weekend was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home