Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Fun Evening

I got a wonderful invitation this evening. My friend from the New Harmony Project, David Caudle, invited me out to dinner and to see a play with him. So that was wonderful! We didn't really get to know one another at the New Harmony Project - but I admired him very much and I enjoyed the few conversations we did have. We ran into one another at a play Jana invited me to and so he knew I was in New York and looking for theatrical things to do. It was very nice - and we had a great time.

I'm sleepy so I am going to head to bed - but I'll post more later!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lovee! So nice to have so many people to do things with! Call me this weekend...Love, Mom

4:40 AM  
Blogger Krystal said...

The New Harmony Project is the two week playwright/screenwriters conference that I did at the beginning of the summer. I was an office intern. And David is in his early 30's, I believe, and wonderfully gay. P.S. I got your graduation announcement! Hooray! My first piece of mail. The hooray was for your great accomplishment - not for the fact that you are the only person sending me mail. But that deserves a hooray too. Hooray!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home