Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hi

Hey there.

I was supposed to work tonight - but they scheduled too many people - so they let me go home. I was happy at first - but then I realized that I wouldn't be making money and I kinda need money... so I wish they hadn't done that to me. But, I will let them know next time that I was there to work and they shouldn't over schedule that way. I am learning.

I called my friend Rachel Landon and we are gonna go out - she's one of the few single girls that I know in the city. I wish I didn't have to get up early and go to work... but oh well.

I don't have too much to say - New york is crazy these days - everything is just moving 10x slower than usual - sooo many tourists. And what's funny is that everyone who lives here all the time says how annoying the tourists are and how they hate christmas in the city because it's just overloaded with tourists... but I kinda like it. I was walking past radio city and rockefellar center today like I do everyday that i walk to work... and i saw all of these people taking pictures of the tree in rockefellar center. And i walk by it everyday so i don't even think about it. But the tourists actually made me pause and appreciate the city that i am living in.

Christmas is soon... i can't wait for christmas because that means that i will get to go home soon after.

xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lovee! Sorry they messed you up on your sked...squeaky wheel gets the grease! You are learning! I can't wait for you to come home! It will be here before you know it. I love you! Love, Mom

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm about to bring the heat
Lockin' down the industry
All dressed up and glamorous
Red carpet and cameras

Take trips around the globe
Tints on my Jeeps so nobody knows
So hot, gotcha coming out ya clothes
I'm about to give ya the
La la la la la la la

Media, over here
Comin' through like a world premiere
Trench coat and my underwear
Let's go with this freak show

It's Outrageous

2:09 AM  
Blogger Krystal said...

Um... to the "some guy with a huge crush on me"... I do not know who you are. So, a) Please reveal yourself and b) I think those lyrics may just be offensive to my parents and grandmothers. Please refrain. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
Krystal

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home