Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Corpus Christi

Hi!

So this past weekend I went to Corpus Christi for my cousin Trebor's wedding. It was awesome. I had such a good time and I am so happy I got to go and see my family and be there for his wedding. I also got to see my grandpa and grandma - and I always love when I can see them outside of the time they always spend at our house for Christmas. It was so warm down there - although it could have been even warmer and that would have been just great... but I'll take upper 70's low 80's anyday...

I also got to stock up on all of the stuff that is way too pricey to buy in New York - at Sam's! It was fun. The whole family went. I drove. Everyone was nervous... and talk about back seat driving.... but it was fun.

And I got to eat Mexican food! I think that is the biggest thing I miss about Texas... or anywhere but New York, really. New York has no Mexican food. I don't know why - they have every other kind of food you could imagine. But I guess the lack of it here makes me appreciate it all the more when I go home.

I am cleaning house because Bethany gets here Today! Hooray! I am so excited for her to come. I got the whole weekend off too... you might be wondering when I actually work... but I am going to work hard this April and then try and travel most of May. That is the goal right now anyway.

Hope everyone is well - I will update you early next week about the awesome time I had with Beth...

Love,
KO

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lovee, we had a great time with you as well...I'm so happy Beth is visiting you! I can't wait to hear how much fun you guys had...thanks for updating..Love, Mom

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal,
We loved being with you in Corpus...you drove just fine!! Can't wait to see you again and hear about your weekend with Bethany!
LOVE ALWAYS,
DaD

10:05 AM  
Blogger BethanyShields said...

I'm glad you cleaned up because I am the kind of person who DEMANDS cleanliness when I vsiit someone. At least that's what some people think...

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home