Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back

Hi

I got back from my trip to Memphis this afternoon. It was a good trip overall - I won't say spectacular... but it was good. The best part was meeting my roommate Lindsay - who turned out to be absolutely wonderful - we hit it off from the minute we met. We have so much in common and i just loved spending time with her...

Aside from that, I learned a lot about myself in the span of 48 hours... so that's always good. I did get quite a few callbacks - 15 to be exact. But a lot of the theatres weren't places I would actually want to work - not because I think I am above anything (though I do think I am above some theatres... but that's not what I'm referring to right now....) but because a lot of the theatres that called me back also wanted me to teach. Either that, or it was an educational theatre company in general - and that is not really something I want to do right now.

I was also called back for a lot of internships that I would definitely be willing to do... it's just I started thinking about everything and I got kinda overwhelmed by the whole thought of what my life is going to be like on this path. Anyway - that's a little deep for the blog - but I am just trying to figure out what is best for me right now. So - i'll keep you posted.

We are expecting a bit of a blizzard tonight in the old NYC... we'll see if it's as bad as the rumors predict. The rumors are true about it being too cold for words, though, so a blizzard wouldn't surprise me.

If anyone knows something great that they think I should pursue - i'm currently taking suggestions in the comment section of this blog. Feel free to post as many times as you like. I'm just trying to keep all of my options open, you see, so I want to make sure I expose myself to all possibilities. Basically, if you have always thought that I was a silly hillbilly for pursuing acting when you knew i would make an excellent (fill in the blank).... then let me know.

xoxoxo

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lovee! Right now think about staying warm...I hope you don't have to experience a blizzard. I don't have enough time at this very moment to say what I want to say, I will talk to you later after work. I love you!

Love MomXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOHappy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't exactly what you meant, but the movement thing is feldenkrais. Here's a random site: http://www.feldenkrais.com/

Also, you're going to be a super famous actress, so just keep auditioning and it'll happen!

KY

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal,
You need to do whatever makes you happy!! Don't give up on acting...you just have to pay your dues and wait for your lucky break!! We all love you and support whatever you do sweetheart...HANG IN THERE...Saty warm!!

LOVE ALWAYS,

DaD

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Yo Yo, its really really cold
Hey hey hey, its cold every day
Yeah yeah yeah, I miss you like sha
Ho ho ho, dont you know

Theres my random rap of the day. I miss you crazy retarded. Hey girly, dont give up on acting just yet, dont make me have to slap a ho. (thats you, and by ho I mean lovely sweet lady such as your self) You are seriously blessed with true talent, just remember that. I love you crazy retarded

10:06 PM  
Blogger Krystal said...

You guys are the best.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home