Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Friday, February 09, 2007

All time cold = Actual Cold

Against my very best efforts... Against all of my Vitamin C taking and healthy eating and washing my hands 17 times a day..... Against ALL THAT... I have taken ill. I came down with a really sore throat on Tuesday night and have spent the past few days in bed. I'm feeling much better today, thank goodness. I wasn't going to take off work, but I have my big audition this Monday and I thought that if I don't take off work, I will still be sick for my audition and it would have been a waste of time and money. SO... I took off work.

I bought a humidifier, which I think has helped a lot. It's taken a lot of the dryness out of the room at night when I sleep - and I don't know why I didn't buy one sooner. I always had one in Evansville... and the weather is far milder there...but oh well. I have one now.

I hope everyone else is staying warm out there. It has actually warmed up a bit here, so that's good. Though I haven't actually been outside in two days... the wonders of orange juice delivery service.

My friend Rob left yesterday. I felt bad that I was sick for part of the time he was here -but he didn't seem to mind. We just ordered food in together and hung out on the good 'ol 54th floor. He's from L.A. anyway... he did NOT appreciate the cold.

Well - I'll write more soon - perhaps to fill you in on my audition! Hooray!

Love, Krystal

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lovee,I will be talking to you today so this will be old news...I hope you are feeling much better! The closing night of OK was great, the show made a little more than West Side Story, first time this has happened since you left the high school...Sean did a bang up job! I can't wait to talk to you, if you see this before I talk to you...BREAK A LEG! Love, Mom

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home