Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Breakthrough

Hello All -
So - I told you I've been taking dance classes - right? Well - today I went to the same theatre-dance class that I've been going to for the past three weeks... and I actually was good. I'd say I was in the top 5 people in the class (out of 15) - and that is a major breakthrough for me. I don't know what happened - but the combination we learned today just clicked for me. And I was enjoying myself! So - hooray. It's a small step for the dance community... but one giant leap for me.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal!!

Never a doubt in my mind!! I know you can do aything you put your mind to. Break a leg!!

LOVE ALWAYS,

DaD

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lovee, somehow I missed this entry to your blog, I just read the Birthday one not realizing you had posted this one...WAY TO GO! I'm so happy for you! This will give you the dance confidence you need to go to Memphis. I love you!

Love, Mom XOXOXOXOXO

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember that special place in the park where you can go. Great talking with you, hang in, and have faith.

Scott

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home