Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Long time!

Hi all -

I realize it's been a long time since I've posted. I took a blog break when I was in Dallas and then forgot to write once I got back to NY this past Monday... sorry... But I'm back!

I had a wonderful time at home. I suppose it was more wonderful than usual because it's been so hard adjusting to New York. I just really enjoy home. And I always wanted to go someplace new and exciting when I was growing up, but now I think Texas is a pretty good place to be. I suppose I would think that about any place that my family lived... but I do like Colleyville. It's home. And I miss it.

Anyway! Work is wearing me out as usual - but I'm making money - so that's always good. And I had a fun night out with friends on Wednesday night. It was Rachel's goodbye party as she got a show in Alaska and will be moving there for three months. So... that's exciting for her! It was fun - I hadn't been out with the New York people in awhile.

I work a double today - so I have to get ready - but I hope everyone is doing well. And I promise to post more frequently!

Krystal

Affirmation of the Day: "Today is gonna be a damn good day."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lovee, I'm glad you are updating your Blog again. We are having winter weather here, they are predicting ice accumulations! It is headed your way next week. It was great having you home! I know you are going to have a DAMN GOOD DAY! Love, Mom

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart!!
We miss you...great having you home over the holidays!! I'm leaving on a 9 day trip, home on the 21st. You stay warm and make that money!! Most important be HAPPY!! If not with this find what it is you need to be Happy!!
LOVE ALWAYS,
Your very proud DaD

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home