Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas

I just got home from work... and it's 11:52 on Christmas Eve. I was going to go to St. Patrick's Cathedral for Midnight Mass... but turns out you have to have a ticket. Then I decided I would try and sneak in... turns out they're prepared for delinquents like me and have guards and fences set up around the perimeter of the church. I was going to then use my feminely wiles to sneak in but decided I would just go home. It wasn't that big a deal to me... so I'll let someone who wants it more use their feminely wiles...

I am going to go watch the "A Christmas Story" marathon pn TBS until I fall asleep. I hope there are others doing the same... (eh hem...Sean).... and I wish everyone a very merry Christmas! Except my family... I'll wish you a Merry Christmas when we actually celebrate it.

All my love,
Krystal

P.S. It will not be a white Christmas in New York... apparently it won't be white till about mid Jan or February - at which point I'll wish that I had appreciated this mild December that we are apparently having much more.... To that I say, I do appreciate it! I'm dreaming of a mild non-white christmas. Wish granted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lovee, I'm glad it's not snowing there because it will make it more difficult for you to cruise around the city today...we are looking forward to celebrating Christmas with you next weekend!

Love, Mom

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I somehow just remembered the blog address, which is pretty impressive for my memory, as you know. So if you hadn't already forgotten that my computer crashed, you don't have to send me the address. Don't do any 2 for 1s.

Kyle

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home