Krystal and the City

This is a blog for my family and friends to keep abreast of my goings-on in NYC.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manhattan, New York

I am 23 and pursuing acting and professional waitressing in New York City.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Holiday

I was unaware that today is a holiday for most until last night at work when I realized we were very busy for a Sunday night. Turns out it was more like a Saturday night for most of Manhattan - everywhere was pretty crowded. I never realized President's Day was a holiday that more than federal/state/city employees would have off. Oh well... now I know.

It was a somewhat uneventful week. Just working a lot. A bunch of my friends are going to be visiting me here during the next couple of months - so I am very excited about that. I am also going to get to see my family at the end of March in warm sunny Corpus Christi, Texas for my cousin's wedding... I am very much looking forward to it.

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday - and don't forget to think about all of the presidents.

xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal,
Hope you got great tips on President's Day!! I see the weather is also warming up!! My best to Scott and Sammy.

LOVE ALWAYS,
DaD

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lovee, I hope you enjoyed the play last night...also hoping your weather is going to get warmer. I can't wait to see you in Corpus! I love you!

Love, Mom XXXOXOXO

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

History lesson.....years ago, we did not have a Presidents' holiday but recognized Lincoln (12th)and Washington (22)birthdays individually. Then, several holidays were adjusted to make three day week-ends and Presidents day is one of them,the third week-end of February!!! This comment was for me to practice sending it properly!!!
Love you, Mema

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home